Account Operations Manager, Jasper, GA
Exempt Position, Manager, Account Operation
Are you searching for an organization that has a wealth of growth, tough minded and willing to go the extra mile to be the best! If so, welcome to the new Royston Group, which brings under one umbrella a trio of industry leaders in the outfitting of retail, laboratory environments and in the production of exterior store signage.
The AOM is the factory-based servicing representative responsible for ensuring Royston’s performance in response to customer opportunities. This is the customer’s internal advocate, driving projects across the organization while ensuring that the goals and objectives of the business are met. The Account Operations Manager’s success will be measured by their ability to effectively utilize and challenge Royston’s resources to meet or exceed the customer’s requirements while working within the framework and priorities of the larger organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead cross functional teams across the organization to desired project outcome
- Provide product knowledge and opportunities to customers
- Secure construction/planning/forecasting schedules for internal planning & execution
- Prepare/Review customer quotes and drawings
- Continually look for opportunities to increase sales, improve processes, reduce costs, improve manufacturability and margins
- Initiate, drive and review first articles/prototypes to meet and exceed customer’s needs
- Work in support of National Account Managers for project hand-offs, reviewing and refining information so we are able to “make offer” to the customer
- Customer visits
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be self-motivated and able to perform all duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision. This individual must be an excellent communicator with an ability to work effectively across the organization. This will require the individual to effectively hand-off project information in an appropriate time frame to ensure the success of their team. This individual must always be looking forward, proactively searching for new opportunities and ways to improve our position with the customer. i.e., new product, improved function, manufacturing reviews to share improved costs with our customers while improving our margins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Office)
- Servicing or Sales Experience
- Project Management Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is available now! Submit your resume for thorough consideration. If you meet the criteria above, you will be contacted for a confidential interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.