Financial Analyst, Jasper, GA
Exempt Position, reports to CFO
Are you searching for an organization that has a wealth of growth, tough minded and willing to go the extra mile to be the best! If so, welcome to this Organization, which brings under one umbrella a trio of industry leaders in the outfitting of retail, laboratory environments and in the production of exterior store signage.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will play a critical role in enhancing and modernizing the HQ financial reporting for a private equity owned company with $300 million dollars (and growing) of revenues.
- Prepare, consolidate, and analyze monthly financial reporting used by executive management and investors of the company.
- Play significant role in the implementation team for financial reporting software that will convert Excel-based reporting into system driven reporting.
- Support the annual planning and monthly forecasting process
- Work with CFO and SVP of Sales to help develop detailed commercial reporting packages (ie. sales by customer and rep)
- Analyze financial reports to identify existing or potential operating issues or operating inconsistencies
- Opportunity to support M&A activity (due diligence, reporting, financial integration)
- Perform ad hoc analysis for CFO and complete special projects (ie. capital expenditure, economic analysis, dashboards, develop metrics, create presentations)
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Statistics
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial analysis with a solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, complex spreadsheets, macros) and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills are required, with the ability to challenge and research factors behind the financials
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and outstanding quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills are necessary, combined with written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in both a project oriented atmosphere as well as monthly responsibilities
- Experience with manufacturing financial/operational software such as Movex
- May be required to travel occasionally to other locations.
- May require non-standard hours for travel and business calls.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position is available now! Submit your resume for thorough consideration. If you meet the criteria above, you will be contacted for a confidential interview.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.